Pope Francis: A Wake-up Call for Neo-CatholicsWritten by Michael J. Matt | Editor
You know something is really going wrong in the Vatican when The World Over and The Remnant Forum are in lockstep agreement that something must be done. Michael Matt and Christopher Ferrara react to the growing sense of outrage over the disturbing antics and ongoing scandalous behavior of Pope Francis.
If this keep ups, neo-Catholics will cease to exist and the traditional Catholic movement will rapidly expand the world over. Well played, Francis!
Please Share This Video
Michael J. Matt has been an editor of The Remnant since 1990. Since 1994, he has been the newspaper's editor. A graduate of Christendom College, Michael Matt has written hundreds of articles on the state of the Church and the modern world. He is the host of The Remnant Underground and Remnant TV's The Remnant Forum. He's been U.S. Coordinator for Notre Dame de Chrétienté in Paris--the organization responsible for the Pentecost Pilgrimage to Chartres, France--since 2000. Mr. Matt has led the U.S. contingent on the Pilgrimage to Chartres for the last 24 years. He is a lecturer for the Roman Forum's Summer Symposium in Gardone Riviera, Italy. He is the author of Christian Fables, Legends of Christmas and Gods of Wasteland (Fifty Years of Rock ‘n’ Roll) and regularly delivers addresses and conferences to Catholic groups about the Mass, home-schooling, and the culture question. Together with his wife, Carol Lynn and their seven children, Mr. Matt currently resides in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Latest from Michael J. Matt | Editor
- John Rao – ALL HANDS ON DECK: Francis’s War on God and History
- Christopher Ferrara | TRADITIONIS CUSTODES: Vindication of the Entire Traditional Catholic Cause
- Fr. James Mawdsley | THE PRIESTLY IMPASSE: When Obedience Becomes a Sin
- Father Thomas Onoda | The Remnant of Japan: 250 Years Without the Latin Mass
- Chorbishop Anthony Spinosa | “THE CRUSADE HAS BEEN CALLED” “The Kingship of Christ and Proper Worship of the King”