Today during the press briefing held by the Coronavirus Task Force at the White House, President Trump stuck a pin in the panic balloon.
The President said it’s a bad flu season, COVID19 is serious, but we’ve learned a lot on how to contain it, the death rate is low and so it’s time for the country to get moving.
God protect him.
Trump may have just saved this country, but the globalists are going to come after him now like bats out of hell.
We also salute the Lt. Governor Dan Patrick of Texas for explaining what exactly is at the heart of this controversy, which supports Trump's opinion that the time has come to defeat the threat of the virus without destroying this country. (More on that tomorrow on Remnant TV)
Watch the Lt. Gov. on Tucker Carlson:
Coronavirus Task Force Press Briefing, March 23:
Editor's Note: The topic of this article is obviously so important to the lives of all of us at the moment that I'd like to encourage thoughtful debate on it for the next several days. I invite all Remnant followers to read this piece and to then help us to get the conversation going. We need not engage in spitting contests against one another along the lines of a particular partisan point of view carefully prepared for us by the media. Rather I invite all comers to carefully consider the evidence provided herein, and then to contribute to the discussion in the comments section below.
We will be leaving this article in its present location here on our homepage through the weekend in the hope that it might provide a truth and information service as we all grapple with this bizarre turn of events. May God grant us true discernment of what's really going on here. - Michael J. Matt
- Steven Mosher: Virus Can Be Mitigated, Treated and Controlled
- Imperial College London Epidemiologist Behind Highly-Cited C-19 Model Downgrades Projection
- Ann Coulter: How to Flatten Curve on Panic
- 12 Experts Questioning Coronavirus Panic
- Dr. Jeff Mirus: Questioning the Response to the Coronavirus
- Gov. Cuomo says, gee, maybe the lockdown was not too smart
- Don’t touch our coronavirus! Democrat Governor of Michigan threatens doctors prescribing chloroquine
- Washington Post Does a Complete 180: "Trump is right, his critics are wrong"
- The Real Pandemic is Globalism
- CDC Is Now Tracking Millions of Americans by Using Cell Phone Data -- But Don't Worry Because You Can Trust the Govt. to Not Spy on Innocent Americans
- We can't let the coronavirus lead to a 9/11-style erosion of civil liberties
Introduction: Two Competing Narratives
AMERICA IS NOW in the grips of a struggle between two competing narratives surrounding the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, so named because it is a coronavirus disease first detected in 2019.
The Republican narrative is that COVID-19 is a deadly pandemic that could kill millions, but the American people, led by President Trump, will defeat the virus in a great demonstration of American courage and resolve no less momentous than the victory in World War II. The American economy will revive, and free enterprise will flourish once again in the world’s most vibrant economy, bigger and better than ever.
The Democrat narrative is that COVID-19 is a deadly pandemic that could kill millions, yet Trump has failed miserably to blunt its relentless and deadly advance. The only way to save America from the deadly pandemic is to restructure the entire nation along the lines dictated by the Democrat Party’s radical left wing, which now comprises essentially the entire party.