Gimme a BREAK! Theology of the Body for ToddlersBy: Michael J. Matt | Editor
Michael J. Matt has been an editor of The Remnant since 1990. Since 1994, he has been the newspaper's editor. A graduate of Christendom College, Michael Matt has written hundreds of articles on the state of the Church and the modern world. He is the host of The Remnant Underground and Remnant TV's The Remnant Forum. He's been U.S. Coordinator for Notre Dame de Chrétienté in Paris--the organization responsible for the Pentecost Pilgrimage to Chartres, France--since 2000. Mr. Matt has led the U.S. contingent on the Pilgrimage to Chartres for the last 24 years. He is a lecturer for the Roman Forum's Summer Symposium in Gardone Riviera, Italy. He is the author of Christian Fables, Legends of Christmas and Gods of Wasteland (Fifty Years of Rock ‘n’ Roll) and regularly delivers addresses and conferences to Catholic groups about the Mass, home-schooling, and the culture question. Together with his wife, Carol Lynn and their seven children, Mr. Matt currently resides in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Latest from Michael J. Matt | Editor
- Censoring Viganò? Michael Matt Responds
- BISHOP SCHNEIDER: "It's an abomination!" (A Michael Matt Live Interview)
- Michael Matt Interviews Cardinal Gerhard Müller at the CIC2023
- ON EVE OF SYNOD: 5 Cardinals Challenge Pope to Reaffirm Church Teaching
- TURNING PERSECUTION INTO VICTORY: Michael Matt Addresses the CIC2023