The Remnant Will Never Forget
The Remnant devotes this section of our exclusively to testimonies by those who lived through the revolution of the Second Vatican Council.
This page is reserved for those who saw what happened, or heard what happened from those who did, and who truly understand how Catholic families were blown apart. Visitors who have personal reflections, or memories of traditionalists pioneers, or reminicences of the revolution are encouraged to tell their stories and share their pictures here. . . so that we will never forget.
RTV Covers Vatican Sex Abuse Summit in Rome
Remnant TV was in Rome this past week covering the Vatican’s clerical sexual abuse summit on the “protection of minors”. It seemed a dismal assignment, to be sure, but the reason it was necessary for The Remnant to be in the Eternal City was so we could throw in with our traditional Catholic allies in Rome who’d organized an act of formal resistance to the Vatican sham summit.
Going in, we all knew that the ultimate goal of the summit was to establish child abuse—not rampant homosexuality in the priesthood—as the main cause of a crisis in the Catholic Church which now rivals that of the Protestant Revolt. (Remnant TV coverage of this event as well as the Vatican summit itself, can be found on The Remnant’s YouTube channel, and for your convenience is laid out below:View items...
Today, Holy Mother the Church celebrates the Feast of the Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary. This feast is a second-class feast on the 1962 calendar, while earlier calendars list it as a double of the second class, which means it is the second highest ranking a feast can hold. Pope Saint Pius V instituted this feast to commemorate the victory of the Holy League against the Ottomans at the Battle of Lepanto in 1571, attributed to Our Lady through the Rosary. Just over 450 years later, faithful Catholics are still asking for the Blessed Mother’s help to gain victory over evil, sin, sickness, and many other types of problems through her psalter.
Next Saturday is the 40th anniversary of the French organization responsible for the Chartres Pilgrimage.
As part of that happy event, Cardinal Robert Sarah, former prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, was supposed to celebrate the Traditional Latin Mass in the Church of Saint-Roch in Paris.
Feedback on this new RTV Documentary:
"What an exquisite representation of why we believe and who we are and what God has done for us."
"Very inspiring and moving! It was a privilege to see this premiere at the CIC. Thank you Michael Matt and Remnant TV!"
"Timeless and beautiful. This makes me so proud to be a Roman Catholic. Viva Cristo Rey!"
Michael Matt of the Remnant, John-Henry Westen of LifeSiteNews, and Eric Frankovitch of the CIC, resist the Vatican/Globalist agenda and admonish Francis -- a Pope who is contemplating approving contraception, who has already approved public adulterers (divorced and remarried Catholics) receiving the Sacraments, who gave his papal blessing to worldwide lockdown, and who may well approve Catholic "gay" unions in 2023.
This is a transcript of the interview with Archbishop Vigano which happened live at the Catholic Identity Conference in Pittsburgh on October 2, 2022 at the Catholic Identity Conference. This video, and all talks at the CIC, have been recorded and are available to watch via Video Subscription HERE.
October 4, 2022 will mark the third anniversary of Francis’s introduction of the Pachamama idol at the Vatican. During the past three years, Francis has caused numerous other grave scandals, each of which would have been considered unthinkable prior to Vatican II:
- He has convoked the Synod on Synodality, which by its structure and objectives seeks to undermine the immutable nature of the Catholic Faith and set aside Christian morality;
- He travelled to Canada to apologize for evils the Church did not commit and be present for a ceremony described by Archbishop Vigano as “the satanic rites of evocation of the dead performed by a shaman”;
- He has increased his attacks on Traditional Catholics with his Traditiones Custodes and accompanying measures;
- He participated in the “Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions” in Kazakhstan, where he endorsed false religions and false gods;
- He issued his apostolic letter Desiderio Desideravi, which suggests that the Church should permit everyone to receive communion; and
- He has repeatedly put himself, and the apparent authority of the Catholic Church, at the service of the anti-Catholic globalists and the Great Reset.
New from Remnant-TV...
In this episode of The Remnant Underground, Michael Matt takes a hard look at the downward spiral of President Biden’s foreign policy, specifically his funding of the war in Ukraine. With Putin threatening nukes and engaging in massive wargames, we'd better find out what's going on here.
And why are we funding that war? On the floor of the United Nations last week, U.S. Secretary of State Tony Blinken told us exactly why when he said that President Putin must be stopped because he is “shredding the international order” that “we have sworn to defend.”
Pope Francis has declared war on Traditional Catholics, and he has “stacked the deck” for the next papal conclave. It is possible that Francis’s successor will be even worse than he is. Where do we find hope when we have a bad pope? Well, we can get perspective by looking at Church history; especially those times when the Holy Spirit provided for lay rulers to solve the problems that popes could not.
Below are a few examples where uncontrollable crises were only solved through lay intervention in Church affairs. In these cases, kings exerted their secular authority over the Church, and it bore good fruit. This article is not an argument as to whether secular rulers have de jure (legal) authority over the pope, but it does highlight instances when kings have exercised de facto authority over the Church… with positive results.
With great scandal for the salvation of souls and the honor of the Church of Christ, the Bishops’ Conference of Belgium has approved and published a rite for the “blessing” of homosexual unions, brazenly contravening the immutable teaching of the Catholic Magisterium, which considers such unions “intrinsically perverse” and which, as such, not only may not bless them but rather must condemn them as contrary to the natural Moral law. The ideological basis of this sacrilegious rite is indicated in the subtly deceptive words of Amoris Laetitia, which states that “every person, regardless of sexual orientation, ought to be respected in his or her dignity and treated with consideration.”
DECLARATION of His Excellency Carlo Maria Viganò regarding the “blessings” of homosexual couples celebrated in BelgiumWritten by Carlo Maria Viganò
In recent months, a group called “Citizens for Sanity” began running newspaper and billboard advertisements intended to “return common sense to America” by highlighting the lunacy of Progressive policies:
- “With great age comes great wisdom. And Joe Biden is old enough to know that men get pregnant too. Stand tall for progressive values this fall.” (The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Ad)
- “Don’t let the radical right put our neighborhood street gangs behind bars. Support Joe Biden & Progressive Candidates.” (Phoenix, AZ Billboard)
- “Biology is bigotry. No one is born a woman.” (Milwaukee, WI Billboard)
- “Violent criminals deserve our compassion and respect. This fall, stand strong for progressive values.” (Philadelphia, PA Billboard)
- “Restore Voting Rights for gender fluid shapeshifting pansexuals.” (Greensoboro, NC Billboard)
- “Vote to keep our borders, jails, and bathrooms open. Vote Progressive.” (Albuquerque, NM Billboard)
- “Real progressives support violent criminals in their hour of need.” (Phoenix, AZ Billboard)
- “If you don’t like being mugged then YOU are the problem.” (New York, NY Billboard)