The Remnant Newspaper
No matter what happens in Rome, with our most unfortunate Pope. No matter what the gods of the so-called New World Order have in store for us. Christ crucified is all that really matters today and for the next forty days of Lent.
The Trial of Blessed Cardinal Aloysius Stepinac:
- Hailed by Pope Pius XII as the "most important priest in the Catholic Church."
- Beatified by Pope John Paul II
- So hated by the Nazis that they demanded Pope Pius XII remove him (Pius refused)
- Imprisoned by the Communists
- Laid down his life for those most persecuted during and after World War II
- Died of complications from his imprisonment for defending the rights of Christ the King
- Denounced Martin Luther as a "False Prophet"
- Blamed Protestantism for the “hell in which human society suffers today”
- Would not have made a very good ecumenist.
- Would have been excommunicated from the 'Church of Accompaniment'
History always balances its accounts. For years the Communists endeavored to separate Croatian Catholics from the Pope. They used all means to sever Church unity: vain pledges and threats; bribery and murder; trickery and torture.
New From RTV...
Homeland Security Secretary John F. Kelly's Sign of the Cross.
Madonna, Ashley Judd, Julianne Moore have weird anti-Trump meltdowns and even make violent threats on the Mall last weekend. Michael compares that to the Catholic advisers and secretaries with whom Trump is now surrounding himself. Questions: Does the Far-left have reason to panic?
An Open Letter to President Donald Trump (20 January, 2017) “America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.” Alexis de Tocqueville
“America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.” Alexis de Tocqueville
Dear President Trump:
The campaign slogan “Make America Great Again,” resonated with millions of common Americans and your tenacity in pushing back against many of the most harmful recent trends has been most inspiring. We all look forward to seeing a continued reversal of the collectivist trends of recent decades.
New from RTV...
Who won the debate? Michael Matt comments on his debate with Dale Ahlquist (Chesterton Academy) and Steve Moore at the AOTM's town hall meeting on Pope Francis and the indissolubility of Marriage. Plus, Cardinal Carlos Caffarra, Fatima and Satan's war on Marriage--what's connection? The Malta Bishops put Amoris Laetitia into action, and...
Pray for President Donald J. Trump!
Father continues his series on the traditional teaching and understanding of Scripture's most fundamental lessons. This week we learn all about the many different epiphanies of Christ which are celebrated during Christmastide, and how they reflect the foundational elements of salvation history.