Welcome to The Remnant Newspaper
For fifty years we have been fighting in defence of the traditions of the Catholic Church and the proclamation of the Kingship of Christ. In print or online, The Remnant calls a spade a spade no matter who is using it to bury God. Subscribe to the Remnant Newspaper print edition today!
Latest from Remnant TV
Headline News Around the World
- Preview New Remnant Print Edition (FEATURED: 'Gay Church Comes Out', by Chris Ferrara) Posted on: Friday, July 21, 2017
- Notorious Abortionist to Speak at Catholic Church in Italy Posted on: Friday, July 21, 2017
- Cardinal Arinze to offer Solemn Pontifical Mass -- 23 July 2017, South Euclid, Ohio Posted on: Monday, July 17, 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: "Luther’s True Face" by Fr. Jean-Michel Gleize Posted on: Monday, July 17, 2017
Preview the latest Remnant Newspaper Print Edition
July 20, 2017
Monday, July 24, 2017
“Let those who are still separated from Us consider attentively the ancient glories of their Church which were at once a reflection and an increment of the glories of the Church of Rome. Let them consider, moreover, and remember that this Apostolic See has been waiting for them so long and so anxiously, not as coming to a strange dwelling place, but as finally returning to their paternal home.” – Pope Pius XI
Saturday, July 22, 2017
The specter of schism is haunting the Catholic Church. There has not been an emergency in the Church of this magnitude since the Arian crisis. The reign of Pope Francis has caused incalculable scandal and damage to the morale of the Catholic faithful, and all of the positive effects of the pontificates of John Paul II and Benedict XVI are being rapidly undone. Your Excellency’s diocese of Lincoln, Nebraska, however, is a refuge for priests, religious, and Catholic families sincerely trying to live the Catholic faith in its fullness. Your continued celebration of the traditional Latin Mass is a brave witness as bishops who support the ancient Mass are being removed, demoted, or censured.
Thursday, July 20, 2017
In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
In the Liturgical Calendar, last Sunday was the Sixth Sunday after Pentecost. In the hearts of those who love the Blessed Virgin Mary – which should be ALL of us – that Sunday, July 16, was the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel: “Beatae Mariae Virginis de Monte Carmelo.”
During this 100th Anniversary Year of the appearances of Our Lady of Fatima, recall that on October 13, 1917 the Mother of God appeared at one point during the Great Miracle of the Sun to Jacinta, Francisco and Lucia as Our Lady of Mount Carmel, holding forth a Brown Scapular. Keep in mind that whenever Our Lady of Fatima appeared to the three shepherd children, She always had a star on the hem of Her gown.
- The Last Word: GOOGLE EYES WATCH YOU
- Nuns Transcending Religion in India
- “Sin is Bad” and Other Complicated Notions
- Followup to the African Crisis
- Trinity Lutheran, the Lemon Test, and the Future of Religious Liberty
- Sweden to Force Priests to Perform Same-sex Marriage
- The Benedict Option
- Cardinal Müller's Letter to Bishop Fellay
- Cardinal Pell and “Internalized Catholicphobia”
- The Strangeness of Stranger Things: How Netflix’s Retro Sci-Fi Show (Unwittingly) Teaches Us about the Culture of Death
- Breaking Ultra-Important Russia Probe News
- What is False Mercy? Posted on: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Profiles in Resistance: An Irish Saint Rebukes the Pope Posted on: Friday, May 6, 2016