Latest from Remnant TV
Headline News Around the World
- The Latest from the Authentic Magisterium® Posted on: Monday, January 15, 2018
- German Bishop Advocates Blessing for Gay Couples Posted on: Saturday, January 13, 2018
- Vatican SecState: Amoris Laetitia Means "Paradigm Shift" in Church Posted on: Thursday, January 11, 2018
- New Pro-Life Archbishop for Paris Posted on: Thursday, January 11, 2018
Preview the latest Remnant Newspaper Print Edition
December 31, 2017
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Ignatius Press has just released Heroism and Genius: How Catholic Priests Helped Build ‒ and Can Help Rebuild ‒ Western Civilization, by Fr. William J. Slattery, PhD, STL.
The book comes highly endorsed by Cardinals Robert Sarah, Raymond Burke, and Walter Brandmuller; by the novelist Michael O’ Brien, author of Father Elijah: An Apocalypse, who describes Heroism and Genius as an “extraordinary book…an essential read for anyone desiring to understand where we have come from and where we presently are”; by Thomas Woods, Ph.D., the New York Times best-seller author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History who states “Slattery’s book is the final blow to the Enlightenment version of Western history”.
We decided to interview the author about his new book, available already at Amazon.com.
Many thanks to Father Slattery for taking the time to tell us something about this most important work. - Michael J. Matt
Sunday, January 14, 2018
New from RTV...
Bishop Athanasius Schneider addresses the Catholic Identity Conference, speaking on the 'clandestine Church'. He speaks of crisis at the highest levels and the dethronement of Christ, and quotes St. Pius X “the Great” and others who warned against this crisis and the rise of evil in the Church. At the conclusion, Bishop Schneider speaks of the necessity for us all to "speak out" against "false prophets" and the takeover of the Church. Introduction by Michael J. Matt
Thursday, January 11, 2018
New from RTV...
THE REMNANT UNDERGROUND: Headed up by Bishop Athanasius Schneider and two other Archbishops from Kazakhstan, a total of 6 bishops and 1 cardinal have now signed a statement of opposition to the pope-approved interpretations of Amoris Laetitia that non-repentant public adulterers can return to the sacramental life of the Church. This is revolution and counterrevolution in a Catholic Church in total crisis. Plus, looking ahead to October's Synod of Young People in Rome—will the Church deep six Humanae Vitae? Will the Vatican give the green light to so-called 'gay unions'? Finally, an old Jimmy Stewart movie, "Call Northside 777", includes a sobering reminder of what it used to mean to be Catholic--something Pope Francis would do well to consider.
- Seeking Pilgrimage Sponsors
- 30 Years Later: Archbishop Lefebvre's Episcopal Consecrations Sermon
- Is Francis Disoriented by the United Nations?
- Apparently, They Think We are Fools
- The Lions of Albion and Israel in Palestine: 1945-1948
- The Importance of Not Being Us
- John Allen Jr: The Gatekeeper of Crunchy Catholicism
- The End of the Church of Slogans?
- Christmas Offers Hope through the Mists of Despair
- Can Catholics be Hipsters?
- Christmas, Israel, Stepinac and Tito: Lost in the Fifties, Too
- What is False Mercy? Posted on: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Profiles in Resistance: An Irish Saint Rebukes the Pope Posted on: Friday, May 6, 2016